These tours provide a local experience taking you to historical sites, spectacular views and fabulous cycling terrain.
If you would love to improve your performance and enjoy the roads and hills of Algarve, these adventures are for you.
Choose from one of offers below and enquiry now!
These social spins take place every 3 weeks. In each tour we stop at local heritage and historical sites, visit wineries and explore touristic routes. Includes a stop for lunch at a traditional Portuguese restaurant.
From €30 per person plus lunch
A 6-day challenge to cross Portugal from south to north. Setting off in Faro and finishing 750 km north in Chaves, this adventure includes accommodation, meals and transportation.
- Day 1: Faro – Ervidel (147km with 1900m ascent)
- Day 2: Ervidel – Montemor (101km with 1200m ascent)
- Day 3: Montemor – Sertã (169km with 2200m ascent)
- Day 4: Sertã – Barragem da Aguieira (110km with 2100m ascent)
- Day 5: Barragem da Aguieira – Lamego (126km with 2400m ascent)
- Day 6: Lamego – Chaves (99km with 1600m ascent)
Available in March and October.
From €2600 per person
A 6-day ride along 300 km, crossing the Algarve from east to west, starting in Alcoutim and finishing in St. Vicent's Cape. The group will ride along the Via Algarviana road located on the mountains that split Algarve from Alentejo. With big climbs, this ride will take you to magnificent views of the Algarve’s countryside.
Available in October, November, February and March.
From 1300 per person
Stage ride starting from Estremoz to The Campus.
- Day 1: Estremoz – Évora (74 km)
- Day 2: Évora – Moura (85 km)
- Day 3: Moura – Mértola (88 km)
- Day 4: Mértola – Quinta do Lago (99 km)
Available in October, November, March and February.
From €900 per person
The Campus 3 Peaks Challenge is a cycling festival which all participants climb the three highest points of the Algarve.
THE THREE CLIMBS ARE:
- Foia (Monchique - 902 m)
- Malhão (Loulé - 501 m)
- Cerro de São Miguel (Olhão - 411 m)
Available in November.
From €465 per person
THE BIKE SHED
The Bike Shed at The Campus is the Algarve’s ultimate trail pit stop where a team of friendly cycling professionals are on hand to guide and support you.
Comfortable and luxurious accommodation is available in Quinta do Lago’s five-star resort with The Magnolia Hotel.
Quinta do Lago is a five-star family leisure and lifestyle resort located in the heart of the Algarve, Portugal.